Many of you have been waiting for this update! So I found a natural mask that made my skin baby smooth. Aztec Secret Indian healing clay mixed with organic apple cider vinegar. This has been a godsend for my acne prone skin! It loves this natural pairing. You can pick up the clay for $6/tub at most health food stores. It is amazing! I washed it off and could actually see a huge improvement instantly with one use. It reduces the size of pores, blemishes, blackheads, evens skin tone, and literally leaves your skin glowing! I am only wearing a foundation here and I usually always finish with powder- which I didn’t need to do!
I would recommend doing this maybe twice weekly because it is quite strong. After rinsed skin stays red for about 30 mins due to the intensity of the impurities that are being pulled away.
This was taken about an hour after so you can see the redness completely disappeared.
– Mix & apply with an old makeup brush (or new for this purpose) I purchased a new foam makeup brush specifically for this application. Always clean your brush after use and try not to use it for any other purpose. (Do not ever use metal- read the label 😀 )
– Mix enough into the lid (or another bowl) and mix until consistency is mousse like.
– Spread evenly across entire face. (Avoid all around eye area) This mask gets very tight and can be uncomfortable if it dries pulling your eyes open 😉
– You will begin to feel tingly sensation – this is normal – it’s working it’s magic.
– I allowed mine to dry/set (about 30 minutes) and rinsed with warm water.
– Your face will remain red for about 30 minutes due to the intensity of impurities being pulled from the skin.
– Depending on your skin type you may want to use a light moisturizer afterwards as the mask can be quite drying. If you have oily/combo skin you may not. I didn’t seem to need to.
After the second use it just keeps getting better! Remaining gunk/blackheads will surface and be easy to remove. Also my pores have vanished! My skin is healthier than ever and is glowing!
You can purchase the items above at Sprouts or many other health food stores. Give it a go and leave a comment/review here for others!